7.11.2010

Cantucci worth seeking out... in New York!


So much updating to do and so much good stuff I can add thanks to some recent trips to London, Rome and the Maremma region of Tuscany. So, let's start with a real quick one... something is better than nothing, right?

I went to New York City about two months ago to meet with a few clients. Great trip - very fruitful! One of the non-business highlights was lunch at a midtown Italian restaurant called Cellini. Now Cellini stands on its own with its regular fare. The
gnocchi I had, while not light by any means, were simply delicious. However, what really stood out in my mind were the cantucci that came with your bill. O U T S T A N D I N G!!! They were delicious - had a light hint of anise that made all the difference in the world. Seriously, I wanted to stuff my pockets with them. I asked if they sold them but, unfortunately, they do not. Too bad... I would buy a few pounds.


Visit them on your next trip to New York and enjoy the food and the delicious cantucci.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blogs and its stuff magnetize me to return again n again. vietnam holiday

Unknown said...

LIC Login Process available here for New & Registered users. Check LIC Customer Login, Merchant Login Steps.
LIC Login

Unknown said...

Check out best washing machine brand, latest washing machines, washing machine Price Online.
Click here