9.05.2007

I like Doors, I like Windows

I like doors, I like windows, I like doors and windows and people standing in front of doors, leaning out their windows, hanging out in the street by a door or the bicycle they used to get to that door. If it's a door, or a window or an interesting part of a door or window, it's a target for my camera.

An elegant knocker in Paris, France

The charm of Plaza Dorrego in Buenos Aires, Argentina

Detail of a lock in Las Palmas, Gran Canaria

Ice Cream Shop in San Jose Del Cabo, Mexico

Lottery Ticket Vendor in Las Palmas, Gran Canaria

18th Century Restaurant in Vieux Montreal, Canada

A watery front door in Venice, Italy

A Victorian Door Latch in Cardinal, Ontario

Scene from the old Jewish Ghetto in Rome, Italy

A colorful window off of Portobello Road in London, England

The decaying walls of Villa Torlonia in Rome, Italy

A San Telmo delivery made in Buenos Aires, Argentina

The late afternoon sun in Rome, Italy

No comments: