3.23.2009

My Stay in Aberdeen

Blogger or T-Mobile must think I'm in Scandinavia (it's not that far away) since my login information was in Norwegian. Go figure...

My stay in Aberdeen was a very brief one. I can't add much more than what I provided yesterday since today was devoted to business. I can confirm that Cinnamon was good... I ordered a delicious lamb shank and the nan was the tastiest I've ever had.

The weather in Aberdeen is something else... I woke up to beautiful sunny skies. A short while later, swirling snow was coming down... followed by sun... then rain... then sun... then an awful wind and gray clouds... followed by sun... and rain... well, you get the picture. It seems to change every 15 minutes.

As for the Scottish people, they're probably some of the nicest people I've ever met. If you make it up to Aberdeen, Edinborough or anywhere else in this country, expect to be treated like a friend.

Back to London where I'll be trying out the Heathrow Express to Paddington.

No comments: