2.11.2008

Back from Cancun

We just got back from Cancun and I'll be posting my impressions of the trip, both good and bad, shortly. I've always said Cancun is one big American resort and this trip confirmed that. We also discovered the jewel that is the more "Mexican-like" Isla Mujeres - something I'll discuss more later.

However, I did want to say that in the Cancun airport, I spotted two people using the Sit and Stroll stroller. First impressions? Looks fantastic for the airport - a really convenient way to push the little one around the airport. That's the positive... now the negatives... it is awfully low to the ground and it looks like a terrible "city stroller". Good for the airport, bad outside the airport. Oh, and as many have said, it's not the best looking stroller out there either.

No comments: