4.29.2007

Airborne - Glorified Candy

Lately, it seems like Airborne is showing up on more store shelves than ever before. A new series of commercials just launched, surely increasing brand awareness. Some people swear by it as a miracle "medicine" to take when traveling. BUT... many are starting to wonder whether it is effective at all or the "cold remedy" that the company once claimed it was. Even the packaging states,

"not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."
So... does it work? What is your experience?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My opinion - some vitamins and minerals are better then no vitamins and minerals.... particularly on my diet. And don't discount the placebo effect.

All things considered, I don't knock it, but I don't go out of my way to take it either. Regardless whether I am traveling or not - if it's handy, I'll slurp it down.