11.19.2007

Threadless in Chicago

Threadless makes the coolest T-shirts... I somehow came across them - I honestly don't remember how - but I'm a big fan of their shirts. I typically order their shirts online (have picked up a design or two before) but if you happen to be in Chicago, they apparently have a retail storefront at 3011 North Broadway Avenue. Now, if you haven't ordered their shirts before, they are all issued in limited amounts - how many of each? Not sure but I do know that whenever I try to get a shirt in medium, I better do it shortly after it is released. Anyway, they'll release a few shirts each week so you can always check back to see what is in stock. Oh, and if you visit before December 16th, be it in person or online, you'll find most of their designs are only $10.00... and yes, that includes reprinted classics like We're Toast and Summer Wind.

No comments: